Medical and Laboratory Equipment Moving
PEPMOVE specializes in sensitive lab and medical equipment moving in Colorado, Washington, Utah and Oregon.
PEPMOVE is THE resource for white-glove transportation, inside delivery, installation and storage of medical, laboratory, scientific and other high-value, sensitive equipment in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Utah and adjoining states.
Our trucks are specially equipped for electronics and sensitive items, and our full-time, uniformed and highly professional crew knows the special needs of your equipment, customers and medical environments. With PEPMOVE, you’re dealing directly with the professional team actually transporting your valuable equipment—not some broker or middleman that hands the job off to who knows who.
Our Medical and Laboratory Moving Services
PEPMOVE provides a full range of moving services to meet your needs, and we can structure a single job or entire program to match your specific requirements. We are an experienced and trusted resource for medical equipment moves, relocations, installations and temporary storage. We handle large medical and laboratory equipment such as
- X-ray equipment
- Blood analyzers
- Surgical microscopes
- MRI equipment
- Exam tables and chairs
- Hospital beds
- And more!
At PEPMOVE, we can move virtually any medical testing, diagnostic hospital or office equipment. We handle GE Healthcare, Siemens, Olympus, Toshiba, Leica, Baker Hoods and many others. We also offer secure storage in our climate controlled warehouses, as well as receiving and crating, packing and shipping for all sizes of equipment.
Your sensitive medical and lab equipment is safe with PEPMOVE. Contact us today for medical equipment moving or laboratory moving in Colorado, Utah, Washington or Oregon.
We are experienced in:
- Medical equipment deliveries including typically inside deliveries with unpack and debris removal. We can also receive equipment to our dock, with re-delivery to your facility, allowing you to aggregate shipments, give you flexibility in scheduling freight and trucks, or reduce freight costs.
- Medical equipment installation according to your requirements
- Medical equipment moves meeting your specific time requirements
- Medical equipment storage of equipment in our climate controlled, secure warehouses: temporary or long-term.
- Packaging and crating for long-distance shipment via freight carriers or padded van delivery
- A full range of other warehouse services, including cleaning, inventory tracking per your requirements, and a technician’s area for your team as needed.