Fitness Equipment Moving in Colorado, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
PEPMOVE is THE resource for the move of your fitness and exercise equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, rowers, and weight machines. If you’re looking for fitness equipment moving in Colorado, Oregon, Utah, or Washington, call us today. Our professional team knows how to disassemble and reassemble all brands of exercise equipment so that it can be moved safely without damaging your valuable equipment, walls or floors.
We can move single treadmills, elliptical machines or other personal training equipment within your home or across town, and we move entire commercial gyms full of weight training equipment. With PEPMOVE, you’re dealing directly with the professional team actually transporting your valuable treadmill or elliptical; we’re not your everyday commercial movers!
Contact us today for fitness equipment moving in Colorado, Utah, Oregon and Washington!
Our Fitness Equipment Moving Services
At PEPMOVE, we can handle any fitness equipment moving job you need done. Our services include:
- Moving: Whether it’s as simple as moving your gym equipment from one area of your home to the other while your floors or carpet are redone or you need your 300 lb. treadmill moved to a different floor without damaging your nice stairway, we can help.
- Crating & Shipping: PEPMOVE can also pack, crate or palletize your gym equipment for safe shipping.
- Storing: Sometimes we will store equipment in our secure warehouse while you are between spaces or doing a remodel.
- Removal & Disposal: We can dispose of your once valuable exercise equipment when it is past its useful life (but someone still needs to get it safely out of your basement).
- Deliveries: We also handle deliveries of newly purchased equipment—whether from a local store or from an Internet purchase. Often it is less expensive to have the equipment shipped to our dock (freight to a commercial dock is almost always less expensive than home delivery—and “home delivery” will usually just mean it goes to your curb or maybe your garage, NOT in the downstairs basement exercise room where you need it!).
We can safely move pretty much anything that is out there. We also regularly move, deliver, install, pack and crate the following types of fitness equipment: